1) Print out the brochure from the website for reference: www.squawvalleywriters.org.
2) Past Poetry participants: If you wish to attend this year, contact us before the deadline for information about the lottery procedure: (530) 470-8440 or email@example.com. Poetry Alumni need not complete this form.
3) Make sure you have created a PDF of your application manuscript: four or five pages of recent poems, typed, 12 pt. Please put your name in the upper right-hand corner of each page. (A Word document is also acceptable.)
4) Print out a duplicate hard-copy of your manuscript to be submitted by mail. There is no need to include a cover letter. Please include in this form any special notes or things we should know.
5) You will get a confirmation email once you have submitted this form. Please print out a copy of the email and include with your mailed manuscript submission.
6) Payment options for $30 Application Fee: check or online with a credit card. (A 3.5% service fee applies to online payments.) You may choose to mail a check in along with your manuscript printout.
7) Applicants who would like to request consideration for financial aid must also complete the Financial Aid Application form and submit within a week of submitting workshop application form. Financial Aid Application
-Brett Hall Jones